The Marisa Mell Blog is a non-commercial educational blog! If you own copyright protected material and do not wish it to appear on this site it will be promptly removed after contacting us.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

"A Walk In The Park..."


A walk in the park
I've got to get some sense back into my head
I'm in the dark and I can't see where I am being led
I'd give the world to set the clock back and act like a woman
Where can I turn to save myself from this confusion
I'm getting away escaping today



Not for Marisa Mell on March 29th 1965 soaking up the sun in London's Berkeley Square as a guest at the British Film Academy Award dinner promoting her latest movie "Masquerade" for the British market.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are sublime. So innocent and sophisticated, the last one kind of playfully girlish, actually. Thenks for sharing. :o))